Starting a new business is an exciting time. While long hours and shifting environments are part and parcel or ownership, there are definite rewards that come with being your own boss. During the initial phase you will be required to balance a significant time investment in setting up your processes, with delivering your goods or services.
Our Start Up package is designed for business owners who need financial and legal assistance from how to structure their business, through to administering business processes and financial management.
We can assist with:
- Business structuring advice – Will you be a sole trader, partnership or limited company?
- Preparing business plans, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements, researching finances sources and drawing finance proposals
- Registering for an Australian Business Number (ABN) with the Australian Taxation Office
- Completing registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Managing company secretarial issues (if you are a limited company)
- Creating an internal records management systems for legal compliance
- Discover and minimise potential business risks
- Understand the numbers to make informed business decisions
- Have ongoing support
Our Business Performance package includes a suite of services designed for business owners to review their progress, assess their software needs and plan for the future.
Often we keep peddling without taking stock of how our business is performing. We provide services that give you a clear picture of where you are, and what you need to do.
We provide the following services:
- Benchmarking – Assessing you against competitors and the industry to gauge how you need to adapt for future-proofing and to improve your bottom line
- Budgeting – We assisting with financial projections that aid your goal setting. You may also require detail budgets for finance.
- Cash flow forecasting – You need to understand if you can pay your bills every month, and whether you’re in a position to expand. We anticipate cash needs for expenses and whether you are holding too much inventory
- Management consulting – We provide experienced advice to management whether it’s a project or new direction and you require a sounding board
- Strategic planning – We help you map out where you need to go in 3-5 years, and how you need to get there
- Software solutions – You need the right software to run your business. We are MYOB Certified Consultants and Xero Silver Partners and work with you to identify and implement software that suits your needs.
- Understand your market position
- Understand your financial position
- Make informed decisions for future growth
Deciding how to exit your business, or structuring business continuity can be a stressful time. You may have an emotional investment in what you have built, and it can be difficult to move on.
Our team will work with you to establish a robust succession plan, and can assist with estate planning for the longer term. Alternately, if you want to sell your business, we can assist with the necessary paperwork to remove some of the burden of the sales process and ensure you receive a maximum return.
We can assist with:
- Succession planning – A well-designed succession plan clarifies your wishes for all parties and signals future changes well in advance.
- Estate planning – We can guide you through the process in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Services include reviewing your objectives, confirming assets and conducting appraisals, court approval for a grant of administration, asset protection, tax and debt payments and estate distribution.
- Peace of mind knowing your business is in good hands
- Removing the strain from the sales process
- Maximising returns from your sale