WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL
IN YOUR NUMBERS
At GAP Accountants, we offer specialist knowledge across a variety of services and industry sectors and have the experience to offer tailored advice through every stage of your life.
Our array of services includes accountancy, taxation, superannuation (including self managed superannuation funds), business performance, corporate secretarial/company secretary and finance. We also partner with independent financial advisers to provide financial planning solutions for your particular needs.
You require accurate financial information to make sound business decisions. Before leaping into the next phase of your business, our team can assist with bookkeeping and accounting services, whatever your industry! We help you to manage transactions, record revenue, review cash flow and realise profits.
We prepare annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisals and planning. Whether you require specific information for a current scenario, or advice for the next step, we can assist.
- Maintenance of accounting books and records
- Preparation of periodic and annual accounts
- Banking and commercial documentation management
- Financial management advice
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Payroll services
- Computer accounting
- Cloud accounting
We deliver taxation services and planning to maximise your wealth and plan for the future. We keep abreast of taxation changes for all client needs, and offer sound advice based on our knowledge and experience in the field.
Our taxation consulting division can provide general advice through to more specific ATO compliance requests, and how to build tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation.
- Activity statements
- Tax effective structures, advice and implementation
- ATO audits
- General tax advice
- Tax planning
- PAYG, payroll taxes and Workcover
- Capital gains tax
- Fringe benefits tax
- Super guarantee
- Income tax returns
A solid superannuation nest egg will allow you to retire comfortably and with peace of mind that your finances are secure.
We provide a range of superannuation services whether you’re a self-funded retiree with a self-managed superannuation fund or have more general questions about your superannuation. We tailor superannuation strategies for every individual, to allow you to reach your own personal financial goals.
If you have an SMSF, we support you in monitoring your investment strategy, minimising tax, realising tax benefits and controlling administration costs.
Our specialist superannuation team provides services including:
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns
- SMSF establishment and account based pensions
- Compliance advice
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
Successful business owners know when to partner with experts in their field. We work closely with our clients to fully understand your numbers and manage the financial side of your business.
We offer practical advice across every stage of your business cycle, from business establishment, accountancy, and strategic planning for growth, through to succession planning.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Analysis of financial data
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and strategic plans
- Business advice and planning
- Accounting and business systems review
- Succession planning
Every company must comply with all financial and legal requirements under Corporations Law. Adhering to these processes takes time and resources away from your business.
Our team provides secretarial support to assist with company registrations, trust deeds, corporate structures, company searches, business names and title searches and ensuring commercial transactions adhere to your constitution and rules. We can also advise and ensure that ASIC lodgment requirements are up to date.
- Company formations
- Completion of annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Assistance with changes to directors, shareholders, addresses and office details
- Maintenance of a registered office facility
Whether you want to grow, leverage, preserve, or spend your money, you need financial strategies to achieve your goals. Or it may be that you’re working to pay off that debt, retire early or manage risk.
We work with financial planners, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers and solicitors who can provide sound financial advice that will set you on the right path. While we are not able to provide financial planning advice, your accountant can assist with selecting the right professional for you to discuss your needs with, and guide you through the process.
- Retirement and financial planning services
- Mortgage refinance
- Home and investment loans
- Retrenchment and redundancy
- Tax planning strategies
- Access to direct share advice
- Centrelink strategies
- Portfolio management
- Risk insurance services
- Estate planning